Chen Gong (龚晨)
12/2013 ~ now, 研究员，教授，University of Science and Technology of China, Anhui, Hefei, P.R. China
04/2012 ~ 12/2013, Senior System Engineer, Qualcomm Research San Diego, Qualcomm Inc., San Diego, CA, USA.
06/2009 ~ 08/2009, Internship, NEC Labs America, Inc., Princeton, NJ, USA.
08/2001 ~ 06/2005: Teaching Reform Class (TRC), Shanghai Jiaotong University, major in EE, minor in Mathematics
Honors and Awards
- Hong Kong Qiushi Outstanding Young Scholar Award, 2016
- Qualstar, for contribution in the physical-layer work for the HSPA+ system design, Qualcomm Inc., Feb. 2013.
- Jury Award, for outstanding achievement in the areas of system communication or signal processing, Columbia University, May 2012.
- Outstanding Master Thesis Award, Tsinghua University, June 2008.
- First Class Graduate Student Scholarship (2%), Tsinghua University, 2007.
- Outstanding Bachelor Thesis, Shanghai Jiaotong University, July 2005.
- National First Prize, China National Mathematical Modeling Contest, 2003.