Address: The School of Mathematical Sciences,
Department of Mathematics,
University of Science and Technology of China,
Hefei, Anhui, 230026, P. R. China
E-mail: yexd AT ustc DOT edu DOT cn (where AT is @, DOT is .)
(1) Member of Chinese Academy of Sciences, since 2019.
(2) Professor: USTC, June, 1995.5-,
Director of Institute of Mathematics, 1998.11-2001.11
Chair of Department of Mathematics, 2001.11-2003.11
Vice Dean of Science School, 1997.6-2003.11
Acting Dean of Science School, 2003.11-2009.2
(3) Associated professor: USTC, Jan. 1993.1- June 1995.5
(4) Post-doctor: International Center for Theoretical Physics, Italy, 1991.1-1993.1.
Guides 18 Ph.D. students:
Jie LV(1998), Young SU(2002), Wen HUANG(2003),
Song SHAO(2004), Dou DOU(2006), Guohua ZHANG(2007),
Rui KUANG(2007), Ruifeng ZHANG(2008), Pengfei ZHANG(2011),
Pandeng DONG(2012), Jian LI(2012), Kesong YAN(2013),
Shiming TU(2014), Zhengxing LIAN(2016), Jie LI(2016),
Tao YU(2017), Lei JIN(2018), Yixiao, QIAO(2018).
Graduate: Department of Mechanics and Mathematics, Moscow State University, Moscow, USSR, dynamical systems and ergodic theory, Ph.D. advisor: A.M. Stepin, 1986.10-1990.12.
Graduate: Department of Mathematics, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, P.R. China. dynamical systems and ergodic theory, M.S. advisors: J.Z. Zhang and L. Yang, 1983.9-1985.12.
Undergraduate: Department of Mathematics, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), Hefei, P.R. China, 1979.9-1983.6.
1. The State Natural Science Award (joint with W. Huang and S. Shao), 2018.
2. S.S. Chern prize issued by the Chinese Mathematical Society, 2013.
1. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, Series A (2017-);
2. Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis (2014-);
3. Science China Mathematics (2004-),
4. Communications in Mathematics and Statistics (2014-)
1. Vice director of China-Russia Mathematical Center (2020.6-).
2. President of Anhui Mathematical Society (2015-).
3. Vice president of Chinese Mathematical Society (2016-2019).