News and Highlights
- 2021-02-19: New paper published in Science! Paper link.
Huge congratulations to loved Jiayu and Xiang!
- 2020-12-08: New paper published in Nano Lett. Congratulations to Xiaochuan! See the work about plasmonic polarons in doped oxide. Paper link.
- 2020-09-10: New paper published in Phys. Rev. B, Congratulations to Ruoting! See the work about electron-phonon coupling in graphite. Paper link.
- 2019-12-16: New paper published in JACS! See the work about water/oxide interface. Paper link.
- 2018-11-16: New paper published in Nature Materials. We report the ultraflat stanene with topological band inversion. Paper Link, USTC News
- Graduate Program: There are regularly 2-4 positions available each year for PhD thesis in our group.
Young people who are full of energy, passion and creativity, and have physics or chemistry background are welcome to join us. Please feel free to contact
Dr. Shijing Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Postdoc Positions：Qualified candidates should have research experience in ultrahigh vacuum related techniques, such as STM, ARPES, etc, and/or ultrafast optical techniques. To inquiry, please send a CV to
Prof. Bing Wang (email@example.com)
Dr. Shijing Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org).