I was born and raised in southern Zhejiang, China. I obtained my PhD at the University of Nottingham in 2012, after which I did my postdoctoral work in Italy (SISSA), America (Case Western) and Britain (Imperial College). I returned to China in late 2017 to join the faculty of University of Science and Technology of China.
Xiao-Xiao Kou, Hao Xu
Zong-Zhe Du, Guo-Dong Zhang, Zi-Yue Wang,
Xue Sun, Yu-Xing Huang, Jiu-Ci Xu
Master, PhD or postdoctoral openings are available every year. Interested candidates shall contact me by email. Undergraduates willing to do some research are also welcome!
- 2020.04 Congraudations to Jiu-Ci Xu on the PhD offer from University of California, Santa Barbara.
- 2020.04 Congraudations to Yu-Xin Huang on the PhD offer from the University of Tokyo.
- 2020.02 Congraudations to undergraduate Xue Sun for having published a paper in PRD titled: Relativistic stars in mass-varying massive gravity .
- 2020.01 Congraudations to undergraduates Yu-Xin Huang and Jiu-Ci Xu for having published a paper in PRD titled: Fredholm approach to characterize gravitational wave echoes .
- 2019.11 Congraudations to Jiu-Ci Xu on winning the prestigious Guo Moruo Scholarship from USTC.
- 2019.10 Former undergraduate Chunhao Li has gone on to pursue his graduate study at Cambridge University.
- 2019.05 Congraudations to undergraduate Chunhao Li for having published a paper in JCAP titled: Well-Tempered Cosmology .
- 2017.11 Shuang-Yong Zhou has started his professorship at Univesity of Science and Technology of China.