My specialty is algebraic number theory and arithmetic geometry, in
particular, my interest now lies in the theory of p-adic representations
(Fontaine theory) and Iwasawa theory. Besides this, I am also interested in the
theory of (universal) distributions, which is the subject of my
The followings are some papers and preprints of mine you might be interested:
- My thesis Group cohomology of
the universal ordinary distribution and its applications,
University of Minnesota, advisor: Greg William Anderson. 2000.
- (with Fei Xu) Riemann-Hurwitz formula in Basic
Zs-extensions, Acta Arith.LXXXI.1 (1997), 1--10.
- The group cohomology of universal ordinary
distribution, Crelle 537(2001), 1--32.
- The universal norm distribution and Sinnott's index
formula, PAMS 130(2002), No. 8, 2203-2213.
- (with Greg W. Anderson) A note on the cyclotomic Euler
systems and the double complex method, Can. J. Math. 55, No.4(2003),
- On the universal norm distribution, J.
Ramanujan Math. Soc. 17,
No. 4 (2002), 287--311.
- The universal Kolyvagin recursion implies Kolyvagin
Acta. Math. Sinica, English Ser.
- The Gross conjecture over rational function fields,
Ser. A. Mathematics 48, No. 12
- (with Kumar Murty) The growth of Selmer ranks of an
abelian variety with complex multiplication, Pure and Appl. Math.
Quarterly 2, No. 2(2006), 539-555.
- (with Jean-Marc Fontaine) Theory of p-adic Galois
representations, second draft, a book in preparation.
- Monsky's bound of de Rham cohomology, preprint,
The followings are some documents which should be useful to some of you:
- Pierre Colmez's Tsinghua lecture notes (Fall
2004) on p-adic L-functions and Fontaine rings.
- Luc Illusie's course notes (Feburary-June 2004)
on algebraic geometry.
- Emmanuel Ullmo's course notes (Fall 2005) on
modular forms and modular curves.
- The Chinese translation by myself of Allyn Jackson's
famous artile "Comme Appel¨¦ du N¨¦ant -
As if summoned from the void: the life of Alexandre Grothendieck".